Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Edayz08 has finished and a baby is born.


Well, a metaphorical baby in any case.

Edayz was (as you can well expect) organised extremely well and resulted in thought provoking discussions, entertaining presentations and outstanding learning. I was lucky enough to be able to present two sessions and a poster session and a big thank you goes out to all those who participated in my presentations. The slides and links from my presos can be found here for the Twitter presentation moodle and here for the Blending Moodle in the Kitchen Presentation.

The baby that it produced is a new Ning which I have put together as a quick and dirty solution to some issues raised there.

I guess “Solution” is not necessarily the right word, probably “strategy to aid the situation” is more akin to the reality of what I hope for E-learning Project Connect. My first blog post over there is a good starting point for the reasons why I started this community so if you are reading this, then you should head on over there, read some more about the why’s and whatnots and join up!

Since it’s inception on Sunday we have accumulated 31 members, 6 forum topics with eight replies, 3 blog posts, 1 job posting and one job wanted posting. Pretty good, I’d say for a site that is less than three days old!

So come and join the community, and tell your colleagues, HR managers and bosses. Share and share alike!

No comments: